Bonnie and Malena carved pumpkins, both rather scarey in their own way. Yes, there are pictures, they're on facebook. If we're not facebook friends, you simply must friend me ;) Jack was his normal pill of a self. And then there's Sophie. See for yourself what Sophie was up to.
Otherwise I've just been working, sleeping, and participating in Drama Club activities. We've been doing performances of Fairy Tales again. I get to be Mama Pig, even though my character wants to be Baby Pig. I am getting a little tired of it, though. I might have to pull out next year, or (gasp) write a short skit myself.
However, the end is in sight. Commissioning of both spacecraft has gone extremely well. There are only two instruments left to commission, one is almost finished, the other is taking a little break (they saw something they didn't like and are trying to decide what to do about it). One more maneuver and we're done. Yay! I'm technically back on a regular schedule starting next week, though. Just because I'm a planner. Then we really get back to regular--or more regular--schedules the following week. I'm so ready for that!
1 comment:
I'll bet you're ready for a regular schedule...it's been so crazy for you lately! Your kitties will be happier to know what you're up to. Love you!
Post a Comment