Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dates to remember...

For those who are interested, you are hereby invited to my first concert as a member of the Mormon Choir of Washington, D.C. It is on October 18, 2008, at 7:00pm, at the Visitor's Center by the Mormon Temple in Kensington. I'll be in the front row on stage left (with the rest of the Alto's).

The next date of interest is October 20th. That's the date of my hand surgery. I'm getting 'Carpal Tunnel Release.' Sound like fun? Well, the week off of work might be fun... but it also could be quite boring, and who's to say whether or not I'll actually be able to type the first few days... But for the first three days I won't be able to lift anything heavier than my remote control with my right hand. Oh darn...

Then again, if I get too bored, I could just go into work anyway on Thursday/Friday. We'll see how the hand feels...

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck on your surgery! I hope everything heals like it's supposed to and you're able to lift much more than the remote -- although that is a must!

Jenni said...

I'm sorry you have to have surgery, but I hope it helps you to feel better. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Corinne said...

Man, I've done the hand surgery thing :) Hope it goes really well!!

Mendy said...

I didn't know that you needed hand surgery! I hope it goes well for you.

Have fun singing with the choir!

Jann said...

Good luck with the concert and the surgery. I hope you have a fast recovery.

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping the surgery goes well, and that you have plenty of good movies lined up (or books, whichever!).

Kris said...

Wish I could be there for your concert! I'll bet it's wonderful! Good luck on the 20th....and no! Don't get so bored you go back to work early! Enjoy some "down time"!

:o) Kris