Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Dance!

Dustie's coming, Dustie's coming! Dustie's coming to visit!! Well, more of a stopover on her way from Maine to California, as she helps her bfitwww drive home, but still!!! Oh, Dustie is my youngest Sister. She's also my biggest sister (at 5'9"), so I'm not allowed to call her my 'little' sister. She and her friend will be here Monday the 18th :D and her birthday is the 21st, so I can give her her birthday present IN PERSON!!! Haven't done that for YEARS!!! Yay!!!

:::goes off and sings a happy song:::
really should return to work at some point, though...

5 comments:

Jann said...

I hope you have a blast with your sister. Visits from family are so fun.

Anonymous said...

I am only 5'8", maybe taller in shoes. I'm glad you're excited, I am too! I'm happy to get to see your house. I forgot you have a kitty, but one night shouldn't bother us, since both of us are allergic! Thanks again for allowing the stopover!
Dustie

Jenni said...

Fun!!! Hope you have a lovely visit!

Tracy said...

You are so lucky. I love when family visits. Have a great time!

Cami said...

FUN! I love fun visitors I never get to see!