Friday, July 25, 2008

Memory Game

From Kristen's blog:

Some of my fellow bloggers are playing this memory game. You choose your favorite memory with them and post it on their blog. Well all of my blogger friends and I haven't known each other very long so there may not be any fun memories to reflect on, but if you have one of me please tell...I would love to hear it.

(I tried this a month ago and only got two posts, so let's see if anyone will post this time. Or maybe I'm just not that memorable...)

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I loved your house warming party and seeing all the fun memorbilia you have around your house. My girls loved your dolls and Alec loved your Star Wars things. We had fun as a family shopping for a Star Wars book for you and then going to your party. Oh, and seeing you in your cute German dress a couple weeks ago -- very memorable!

Anonymous said...

You are memorable!! I enjoyed the visit at Lake Arrowhead too. But I just love any time that I get to see you. You so sweet and funny too!

Cami said...

Oh stop! Totally memorable. I DID leave a memory last time, but I will choose another . . . uh oh, I don't remember what I did last time . . .

WELL, I will tell you THIS: You introduced me to apples with peanut butter, and it is now one of my favorite treats! Hoorah!

The HP cabin is another classic, of course. I think I remembered that awesome game night at your house last time.

Jenni said...

The memory I'm going to choose this time is the first meeting of the quiet book group when I got to just hang out with you and your puppies and I saw your wookie head for the first time!! It's always so fun to chat with you Julia and I'm going to miss you!!!

jenny-penny said...

I loved having you in my home while trying to get my Quiet Book together. You have such great creative ideas. Thanks for your help. ;)

Corinne said...

I don't think you ever actually wrote on mine, but the memory I'll post is when you read that story about knights to my kids for FHE. They were completely entranced. OH and when you let Sheely stay at Ren Fest with you longer. She felt so grown up :)

Kellie said...

I remember driving to choir with you and just enjoying chatting with and getting to know you better. I also remember the my kids commenting on your Ms. Frizzell (from magic school bus) planet dress. They loved it. She was a heroine to my children, so to be compared to her is quite a complement.