Tuesday, July 8, 2008

And... she's back!!





(The Passion Theater in Oberammergau, Germany)


Yes, I'm back. And I'm putting together my posts for my trip, by date (so you can read them in order if you like). the short version would be, I had a fabulous time. I hope I get the opportunity to do something like this again someday.


(Me at Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany)







9 comments:

Jann said...

I can't wait to read all about your trip.

Jenni said...

Yay!! So glad you had a great trip!! And look at that beautiful mistiness around Neuschwanstein!! Gorgeous!!

Cami said...

Oh yay! I've been looking forward to your posts and pictures!! I am glad you had a great time!!

Kameron said...

I'm so very glad to hear you had a good trip. I'll look forward to reading your new entries!

Corinne said...

FANTASTIC!! Oh, that castle :)

Mendy said...

So glad you have a fabulous time, julia!

Tracy said...

What an amazing time you must have had. I loved your cute German dress last week.

Anonymous said...

Totally not fair!!! I want to leave this country soooo bad!!

Amber said...

Man it looks like you had such a great time. I am jealous I love to travel. You look great and I love seeing all the cool places you went. We are coming home soon so yes you will be able to see my pretty little Addy! See ya soon.