![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Twilight": who are you? (now w/ pics) created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Esme Cullen You're Esme. The sweet, loving, mother figure of the Cullen clan. You're extremely happy that Edward has found Bella and are very careful not to scare her off.
|

4 comments:
How fun. I did one those Twilight quizzes and ended up being Bella - of course, after all, I do love Edward!
Hmmm . . . I wonder why they chose Esme even though you scored the same on other characters. Silly quizzes.
Not sure if you're following this, Cami, but after taking the main quiz they had one more question asking what quality was most like me--so I got to decide to be Esme, because I knew which one would be her--they didn't pick her for me. Though I really should just make you go take the quiz and find out!
I'm Alice!
Post a Comment